Go To Search
FacebookTwitterCommunity Voice
Apply For a...
Beer Permit
Obtain a permit to sell beer and liquor within the city.

Building Permit
Access a listing of building and codes applications and forms, including various permits required for building.

Burn Permit

Business License
Locate a listing of required information to obtain a business license in the city.

Driver License

Electrical Permit
Apply for an electrical permit

Find your next career opportunity by applying for open positions.

Marriage License
Apply for a marriage license.

Special Events Permit
Apply for a special events permit

Sign Permit
Submit your request for a sign permit from the city.

Transient Vendor Permit
Locate the application form to obtain your transient vendor.

Vehicle Tag Renewal
Apply for a vehicle tag renewal

City of Collegedale | 4910 Swinyar Drive, Collegedale, TN 37315-1880 | Ph: (423) 396-3135 | Fx: (423) 396-3138 | Community Contacts